Me

My photo
La Paz, Bolivia
Riding a mechanical bull at the ISU Fall Fun Fair Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Proposal



Shortly after we toasted the coming of a New Year, Greg asked me to marry him. The venue was thoughtful, ripe with significance and beyond romantic; after a champagne toast we lit then released (after a short technical delay) a luminary that floated into the heavens with our dreams, thoughts and wishes for a New Year that will begin the rest of our lives together.

Conveying my joy and happiness at finding my mate for life; the thoughtful man that will be my husband is indescribable. I know that every bride believes she has found her prince charming; I have found the man that completes me... Greg challenges and inspires me to be a better person through example; he loves me without hesitation or condition, he would go to the ends of the Earth to protect me and our love and he is an wonderful father to his children and loving confidant to his friends. I couldn't ask for a better partner in this life and whatever comes after.

I will have waited just five days shy of my 38th birthday before committing myself and love to the man of my dreams...

Knowing now that Greg is the man that I have been waiting for, I know that he and our life together, was worth the wait. July 2, 2011 is the much anticipated date. I look forward to seeing you there....

To see a video of his proposal, click on the following youtube link:

No comments: