Me

My photo
La Paz, Bolivia
Riding a mechanical bull at the ISU Fall Fun Fair Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Monday, May 2, 2011

A Wig for Every Occasion

I'm not really sure how to explain my new-found... obsession (?) with wigs, but here you go. It started quite innocently; a street corner in Bangkok, long shiny tresses with absolutely zero commitment to grow-out. What more could a girl with a pixie want? Many a wig I have donned in many a foreign country...here are the three I've purchased and one I decided was a little too "Tina Turner 80's rocker" for my taste.

Greg is a tolerant man, indeed.



















My first wig, found in Bangkok, Thailand. At one point, I had a small gathering of curious onlookers watching as I preened and tested until I had the perfect borrowed head of hair.















Wig number two was found in the Pearl Market, Beijing, China. Really, what girl could resist a platinum blonde fringe?











The third a final wig (thus far). I found this luxurious beauty in a mall beauty shop in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia.


















Thought it best to pass on this one...


No comments: